Gratitude is an attitude! It’s a choice. And a habit…..
A habit that will most certainly bring about feelings of joy, hope, fufillment and love. It is the conscious practise of noticing and appreciating all that we have to be grateful for.
Looking for and seeing the good in every situation creates a shift to thinking positively. Sending out positive vibrations will attract like – positive people, events, opportunities etc.
As you fill in your journal with blessings, you will begin to feel an inner shift in your reality. Be grateful for what you have now – no matter what it feels like right now, by viewing things in an entirely different light you will be designing a new blueprint for your future.
Hot Tips for Gratitude Journaling!
• There is no right or wrong way to do this! The important thing is to establish it as a habit of paying attention to gratitude inspiring experiences.
• Choose yourself a journal, whether it be a beautiful embossed journal with quotes or a notebook of your choice. Make it yours!
• Write (whether it is daily or twice weekly) again your choice, 5 things that you are grateful for. Morning or evening – whatever feels right, just dont make it a chore or something you feel you have to do.
• Everything must be positive! Explain briefly how it makes you feel and why. Some things will be amazing, some just simple joys and some foundations like your health, family, pets, your job, friends and then you can also add your impressive abilities! Be creative – have fun…
• You should only list something you are grateful for once. This should be fairly easy to start, then become more challenging – it will train your mind to be more aware of good things in life that we’d otherwise take for granted.
• See each blessing as a gift – take the time to be aware of the depth of your gratitude, by writing these blessings down you deepen the emotional impact.
So take up the challenge and try it for 30 days – everything will begin to seem a little brighter, easier and happier. You’ll be more open to attracting opportunities!
If you are looking for a beautiful journal – try The Secret Gratitude Book.
Here’s a couple of quotes i like!
Turn your “stressings” into “blessings.”
“Gratitude is the hearts memory” – Old French Proverb.
“Make your mental garden beautiful!” – Paramahansa Yogananda.