If a picture could paint a thousand words! These are indescribably yummy! No added sugar, very easy to make & people will drool! Literally!
Cacao Nut Crumble
Almond meal – 1/2 cup
Raw Cacao powder – 1 tbsp
Cashew nut butter – 3 tsps
Shredded coconut – 1/4 cup
Raw mixed nuts – almonds, cashews, pine nuts, hazel nuts & brazil nuts 1/2 cup finely chopped
Seeds – pumpkin, sesame, sunflower – 1/2 cup
Sultanas – 1/4 cup finely chopped
Canned pineapple – 2 rings/slices finely chopped
Juice of 1/2 an orange
Zest from 1/2 orange
Fresh yellow peaches
1. Cut peaches in half – twist & remove stones. Place on baking dish.
2. In a bowl mix together all the other ingredients.
3. top each peach half with nut crumble.
4. Bake in oven 180 deg about 20 mins.
5. Serve hot with a dollop of low fat / acidophillus/ greek yoghurt.
The nut crumble mixture can also be rolled into balls & sprinkled with coconut.